First data is released on which facilities have reported coronavirus cases
There are 38 nursing home facilities with active coronavirus cases, according to data released Wednesday by the state Department of Health Services.
Since the state began tracking the data there have been 46 outbreaks in nursing homes, with eight of those now resolved, according to the data. The list does not include nursing homes with fewer than 10 beds.
The state is not releasing the number of cases at each facility or the number of deaths.
For weeks, reporters had been asking for the names of nursing facilities experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks. Until Wednesday, the state cited privacy concerns of residents and had only been releasing the number of facilities with outbreaks by county. Many states continue to keep such information private.
Click here for a county-by-county map of information.
The facilities with outbreaks are as follows:
- Brown County: Odd Fellows Nursing Home, Grancare Nursing Center
- Dane County: The Villa at Middleton Village
- Forest County: The Bay at Nu-Roc Community Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Grant County: Orchard Manor
- Milwaukee County: Villa at Bradley Estates, Symphony of Glendale Nursing Home, Sunrise Care Center, Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center, Lutheran Home for the Aging, Jewish Home & Care Center, Heritage Square Health Care Center, Edenbrook Lakeside, Crossroads Care Center, Cameo Care Center – Autumn Lake Healthcare at Greenfield, Allis Care Center, Alexian Village of Milwaukee
- Outagamie County: St. Paul Elder Services
- Racine County: Ridgewood Care Center and Bay at Burlington Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Rock County: St. Elizabeth Nursing Home, Oak Park, Green Knolls at Beloit, Evansville Manor, Autumn Lake Healthcare at Beloit
- Sauk County: SSM Health Saint Claire Meadows Care Center
- Sheboygan County: Sunny Ridge and Rocky Knoll Health Care Center
- St. Croix County: Baldwin Care Center
- Walworth County: Holton Manor and Geneva Lake Manor
- Washington County: Virginia Highlands Health and Rehab
- Waukesha County: The Franciscan Place Rehab, Menomonee Falls Healthcare Center, Lindengrove Menomonee Falls, Kensington Care and Rehab Center, Crossroads Care Center of Pewaukee and Brookfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Care